FREE JERSEY NUMBERING - ONLINE ONLY
Special event jersey to be worn at Round 16 v Jaguares - Saturday 8th July 2017 at Allianz Stadium, in recognition of Multi-Cultural Round.
- 100% Polyester pro-jersey knit 245gsm
- The team itself chose the design of the jersey, which recognises the peoples of the islands of Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia, and their connection to the game of rugby.
- Contemporary fit jersey featuring replicated on-field 2017 design.
- 3D silicon build Waratahs team logo and other chest logos embroidered, all other logos sublimated into design.
- Research reveals that up to 33% of Australia’s professional rugby players are from Pasifika backgrounds (source: Rugby Union Players’ Association).
- Understanding and celebrating the Pasifika culture is a big part of rugby across the world given so many players of Pasifika background play the game.
- Rugby is hugely popular in Pasifika culture and countries such as Fiji, Tonga, Samoa and New Zealand, with a large amount of players of these backgrounds playing across all levels of the game across the world.
- 8 out of the 36 players within the NSW Waratahs 2017 squad are from Pasifika backgrounds (22%).
Customers also viewed